Create your future with us
We are always on the lookout for talented and ambitious professionals who make a habit out of over-achieving. Stay one step ahead in the ever-changing digital world and join us to become an expert in the world of data management solutions. Hyarchis is inviting you to become part of a team where we create the future for our customer today!
Join the Hyarchis team!
What it's like working at Hyarchis
Who are you?
As a Software Engineer at Hyarchis you are responsible for renewing and innovating our traditional market solutions. Together with a team of highly motivated professionals, you are reshaping our product suite that we’re looking for bright people to join us in this adventure. What we value in our people is a healthy dose of shrewdness combined with a hands-on mentality.
You’ll work closely with your team according to Agile principles which includes daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
Apart from being a bright mind who loves to take up a challenge, we also expect you to stay up-to-date with all the latest developments in the universe of software engineering. Our project managers and product owners need to be able to rely on your judgement and will be actively looking for your input.
As a personality, we are looking for curious-minded people who are eager to improve themselves from day-to-day and strive to make an impact with their actions!
- Academic degree in informatics or computer science.
- 2 – 5 years experience in back-end development.
- Proficient in Microsoft.NET (ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#).
- Basic knowledge of SQL database development.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Strong communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Hard work deserves fitting compensation – Hyarchis guarantees a proper financial appraisal for your contribution to the company.
- Professional development. We will facilitate your career development by encouraging attendance to various courses, conferences, and seminars to ensure you can grow as a professional!
- Importance of work-life balance. We know how engrossed everyone can get with work, but we also take our time to rest up – Hyarchis offers you additional vacation days as well as additional health care benefits. We work hard, but never forget to play hard as well!
- Be your own time manager. We not only have the best solutions for managing data, but also for managing your time – with Hyarchis your working hours are flexible, and you always have the possibility to work remotely.
- Motivation all year round. Work from a brand-new office with kick-scooters charged at all times, a dedicated fridge with fruit shots, a whiskey bar, foosball table, game room and cold beers. You have a pet? No problem, please bring your furry friend over to the office!
Salary: 1200-2500 Eur netto