What we’d expect from you
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant for the C-suite of a renowned international company;
- Mature, detail-oriented, inquisitive, and highly organized;
- Able to work independently and always takes initiative to offer the best possible assistance;
- Fast learner, a good judge of people as well as situations;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Lithuanian and English;
- Flexible in your availability, including evenings and weekends when required;
- Discretion is your second nature;
- Valid driver’s license.
What you could expect from us
- A fast-paced environment in an international scale-up;
- A young and ambitious team that leaves a mark in the world;
- A flat organizational structure characterized by an open and personal atmosphere;
- Encouragement and budget to grow both as a person and a professional;
- Working with a directory board of entrepreneurs who “do not speak corporate.
What you’ll do
Hyarchis is a Dutch software firm that delivers software for regulatory compliance in four countries in Europe. We serve high-profile financial institutions and do so from three offices which are located in the Netherlands and Lithuania. As our Executive Assistant, you’ll be stationed in Vilnius. That’s our operational headquarters as well as the location where our CEO spends the majority of his time. In your role as Executive Assistant, your primary responsibility is to support our CEO in a broad range of daily tasks to optimize both his time and focus on the business. Our CEO is a serial entrepreneur which manages multiple companies alongside each other. Although you primarily focus on Hyarchis, you will assist our CEO in all of his endeavors, including other ventures and personal matters.
The team you’ll join:
In this role, you will work closely with our Lithuanian-based CEO in Vilnius. You will be an integral and indispensable part of the office, so the ideal candidate should be outgoing, have an eye for detail, and work well with various personalities. Besides executive assistance, there is also a limited amount of office management included in the job.
EUR 2000 – 3000/month Gross
Back to Vacancies