What we’d expect from you
- Academic degree in informatics or computer science.
- 4+ years of experience in back-end development.
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft.NET (ASP.NET, .NET Core, C#) and RESTful API's development.
- Proficiency in React (or any other major front-end framework), TypeScript, CSS.
- Experience with creating user interfaces, from an idea to a working implementation.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong communication skills in English.
What you could expect from us
- Flexible working hours and location: you decide when and where you work, we only look at results.
- Competitive salary.
- Cool team of young people dedicated to not wasting their time, but making an impact instead.
- Flat organizational structure characterized by an open and casual atmosphere.
- Encouragement to grow both as a person and a professional.
- Working with a directory board of entrepreneurs who “do not speak corporate”.
Hyarchis is a Dutch company that develops AI-powered Fintech solutions for regulatory compliance and operational efficiency.
Our suite of AI tools helps businesses make informed, strong decisions at every turn. How? By using Hyarchis artificial intelligence tools such as Blurrify or Search-It, an organization’s document archive is transformed from a static source of unstructured, often unusable data into a vibrant, dynamic source of fully GDPR-compliant information. At the same time, our Hyarchis Document Management system – and the teams that develop it – make the impossible possible by enabling companies to unlock the full value of data archives.
Our key markets are banking, mortgage and accountancy sectors, whereas some of the biggest customers that we serve include ABN AMRO, Stater, Quion, SARE&F, De Hypotheker, BCMGlobal, NIBC, Keylane and Topicus.
Are you our next Full Stack Software Engineer?
We’ve grown a lot recently, which is why we want to grow our development team as well by adding a new Full Stack developer. As a Full Stack developer at Hyarchis, you will be responsible for creating new integrations and adapting the software to the needs of new customers. As part of a team of driven, motivated professionals, you will help us improve our proprietary product suite. Our next Full Stack developer will be a bright professional looking to join us on this adventure – a balanced mix of shrewdness and a hands-on mentality are therefore important. The ideal candidate will be someone with a curious mind who is eager to improve daily and strives to make marked impacts with their work.
You’ll join a brand new self-sufficient team in our new office in Vilnius. The team will consist of 3 Software Engineers and 1 Quality Engineer. You, together with the team, will create an integration platform that allows Hyarchis’ tools, that help users to store and manipulate large numbers of documents, to integrate with external CRMs. Also, you will develop new .NET Services, for example, Sign Service.
Above anything else, the person who joins our team will work on developing revolutionary, one-of-a-kind AI technology and solutions from scratch and will have access to all the tools necessary to make this happen. We also offer our developers a huge range of perks including 25 days of holiday, in-office foosball tournaments, boardgame nights, lunch deliveries from the best restaurants in Vilnius, cold beers and countless training opportunities. We also offer a competitive salary, personal professional development plan, a strong work-life balance, flexible work schedules and a ‘pets welcome’ policy.
Interested in helping us develop technology that will change the way business is done? Apply with your CV today!
Salary: 2700-3500 Eur Net
Back to Vacancies