Junior DevOps Engineer
Full-time job in: Kaunas
Full-time job•Kaunas, Lithuania•Development
Are you ready to be our new DevOps Engineer?
We are looking for individuals eager to develop skills in Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines, automation, and security. Your role will involve assisting us in deploying applications in the Azure Cloud and handling security tasks.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer at Hyarchis you will be responsible for working side by side with developers, QA and support teams to operate effectively across development platforms, tools, networks, servers and databases. At the same time, you will be learning about infrastructure and product security, helping us on day-to-day security tasks.
If that sounds interesting to you and you consider starting your career as a Junior DevOps Engineer, this is the job for you!
What we’d expect from you
- Basic experience administrating Windows OS (Linux would be an advantage).
- Basic experience in scripting (PowerShell, Bash).
- You understand the basics of computer networking, firewalls, and VPNs.
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written.
What you could expect from us
- Flexible working hours and location: you decide when and where you work, we only look at results.
- Competitive salary.
- Cool team of young people dedicated to not wasting their time but making an impact instead.
- Flat organizational structure characterized by an open and casual atmosphere.
- Encouragement to grow both as a person and a professional.
You’ll join Team Infra that is responsible for Hyarchis Cloud infrastructure, customer onboarding and security. The team consists of 3 DevOps Engineers. You, together with the team, will take care of the release deployments, continuous delivery, automation, infrastructure and product support, as well as security and monitoring.
Above anything else, the person who joins our team will work on developing revolutionary, one-of-a-kind AI technology and solutions from scratch and will have access to all the tools necessary to make this happen. We also offer our developers a huge range of perks including 25 days of holiday, in-office foosball tournaments, boardgame nights, lunch deliveries from the best restaurants in Kaunas, cold beers and countless training opportunities. We also offer a competitive salary, opportunity for professional development, a strong work-life balance, flexible work schedules and a ‘pets welcome’ policy.
Interested in helping us develop technology that will change the way business is done? Apply with your cover letter and CV today!