What we’d expect from you
- Academic degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a related field.
- Proficiency in Python.
- 1+ years of experience as data scientist.
- Experienced in designing models across a full suite of machine learning algorithms.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology would be a bonus.
- Experience in .NET Core (.NET 6) would be a bonus.
What you could expect from us
- Flexible working hours and location: you decide when and where you work, we only look at results.
- Competitive salary.
- Cool team of young people dedicated to not wasting their time but making an impact instead.
- Flat organizational structure characterized by an open and casual atmosphere.
- Encouragement to grow both as a person and a professional.
- Working with a directory board of entrepreneurs who “do not speak corporate”.
Hyarchis is a Dutch company that develops AI-powered Fintech solutions for regulatory compliance and operational efficiency.
Our suite of AI tools helps businesses make informed, strong decisions at every turn. How? By using Hyarchis artificial intelligence tools such as Blurrify or Search-It, an organization’s document archive is transformed from a static source of unstructured, often unusable data into a vibrant, dynamic source of fully GDPR-compliant information. At the same time, our Hyarchis Document Management system – and the teams that develop it – make the impossible possible by enabling companies to unlock the full value of data archives.
Are you our next Data Scientist?
We’ve grown a lot recently, which is why we want to grow our development team as well by adding a new data scientist. As a data scientist at Hyarchis, you will be responsible for developing algorithms and models for our AI tools suite. As part of a team of driven, motivated professionals, you will help us improve our proprietary product suite. Our next data scientist will be a bright professional looking to join us on this adventure – a balanced mix of shrewdness and a hands-on mentality are therefore important. The ideal candidate will be someone with a curious mind who is eager to improve daily and strives to make marked impacts with their work.
The team you’ll join
You’ll be joining team Classify, a team comprised of data scientists, developers, and a quality assurance engineer. Together, you will develop state-of-the-art artificial intelligence products used by businesses all over Europe. Daily, you will solve challenges related but not limited to file manipulation, big data, and machine learning.
What we offer
Above anything else, the person who joins our team will work on developing revolutionary, one-of-a-kind AI technology and solutions from scratch and will have access to all the tools necessary to make this happen. We also offer our developers a huge range of perks including 25 days of holiday, in-office foosball tournaments, boardgame nights, lunch deliveries from the best restaurants in Kaunas, cold beers and countless training opportunities. We also offer a competitive salary, opportunity for professional development, a strong work-life balance, flexible work schedules and a ‘pets welcome’ policy.
Interested in helping us develop technology that will change the way business is done? Apply with your CV today!
1200 – 2500 Eur Net
Back to Vacancies