What we’d expect from you
- Academic degree in informatics or computer science
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development.
- Proficiency in .NET Core (.NET 5) and RESTful API development.
- Experience of NoSQL database development.
- At least a basic knowledge of using message brokers.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Strong communication skills in English.
What you could expect from us
- Flexible working hours and location: you decide when and where you work, we only look at results.
- Competitive salary.
- Cool team of young people dedicated to not wasting their time, but making an impact instead.
- Flat organizational structure characterized by an open and casual atmosphere.
- Encouragement to grow both as a person and a professional.
- Working with a directory board of entrepreneurs who “do not speak corporate”.
Hyarchis is a Dutch company that develops AI-powered Fintech solutions for regulatory compliance and operational efficiency.
Our suite of AI tools helps businesses make informed, strong decisions at every turn. How? By using Hyarchis artificial intelligence tools such as Blurrify or Search-It, an organization’s document archive is transformed from a static source of unstructured, often unusable data into a vibrant, dynamic source of fully GDPR-compliant information. At the same time, our Hyarchis Document Management system – and the teams that develop it – make the impossible possible by enabling companies to unlock the full value of data archives.
Are you our next .NET developer?
We’ve grown a lot recently, which is why we want to grow our development team as well by adding a new back-end developer. As a back-end developer at Hyarchis, you will be responsible for renewing and revitalizing our market solutions. As part of a team of driven, motivated professionals, you will help us improve our proprietary product suite. Our next back-end developer will be a bright professional looking to join us on this adventure – a balanced mix of shrewdness and a hands-on mentality are therefore important. The ideal candidate will be someone with a curious mind who is eager to improve daily and strives to make marked impacts with their work.
The team you’ll join
You’ll be joining team PANDA, an eight-person team comprised of developers, a quality assurance engineer and data scientists. Together, you will develop state-of-the-art artificial intelligence products used by businesses all over Europe. Daily, you will solve challenges related but not limited to file manipulation, big data, machine learning, cloud accessibility and on-premises software integrations.
What we offer
Above anything else, the person who joins our team will work on developing revolutionary, one-of-a-kind AI technology and solutions from scratch and will have access to all the tools necessary to make this happen. We also offer our developers a huge range of perks including 25 days of holiday, in-office foosball tournaments, boardgame nights, lunch deliveries from the best restaurants in Kaunas, cold beers and countless training opportunities. We also offer a competitive salary, opportunity for professional development, a strong work-life balance, flexible work schedules and a ‘pets welcome’ policy.
Interested in helping us develop technology that will change the way business is done? Apply with your cover letter and CV today!
Salary: 1500-3500 EUR Net
Back to Vacancies