What we’d expect from you
- Academic degree in informatics, computer science or similar.
- 2-4 years of experience as a QA engineer.
- Experience in writing integration tests (using C# (Specflow).
- Experience in writing, running load and stress tests (jMeter or similar).
- Experience with RESTful API usage and testing.
- Experience with cloud-native software testing.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Strong communication skills in English.
What you could expect from us
- Flexible working hours and location: you decide when and where you work, we only look at results.
- Competitive salary.
- Cool team of young people dedicated to not wasting their time but making an impact instead.
- Flat organizational structure characterized by an open and casual atmosphere. Encouragement to grow both as a person and a professional.
- Working with a directory board of entrepreneurs who “do not speak corporate”.
Hyarchis is a Dutch company that develops AI-powered Fintech solutions for regulatory compliance and operational efficiency.
Our suite of AI tools helps businesses make informed, strong decisions at every turn. How? By using Hyarchis artificial intelligence tools such as Blurrify or Search-It, an organization’s document archive is transformed from a static source of unstructured, often unusable data into a vibrant, dynamic source of fully GDPR-compliant information. At the same time, our Hyarchis Document Management system – and the teams that develop it – make the impossible possible by enabling companies to unlock the full value of data archives.
Are you our next QA Engineer?
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who can take not only hands-on testing, but also automating our testing procedures. Ultimately it will be your responsibility that our products, applications and systems work correctly. You assess software quality both through manual and automated testing. What we are looking for is someone with a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
As a personality, we are looking for curious-minded people who are eager to improve themselves from day-to-day and strive to make an impact with their actions!
You will work in a team composed of developers, quality assurance engineers and data scientists. Together you will strive to develop state-of-the-art artificial intelligence products. On daily basis you will solve challenges with file manipulation, big data, machine learning, cloud and on-premise software integrations.
Above anything else, the person who joins our team will work on developing revolutionary, one-of-a-kind AI technology and solutions from scratch and will have access to all the tools necessary to make this happen. We also offer our developers a huge range of perks including 25 days of holiday, in-office foosball tournaments, boardgame nights, lunch deliveries from the best restaurants in Kaunas, cold beers and countless training opportunities. We also offer a competitive salary, opportunity for professional development, a strong work-life balance, flexible work schedules and a ‘pets welcome’ policy.
Interested in helping us develop technology that will change the way business is done? Apply with your cover letter and CV today!
Salary: 1500 – 3000 Eur Net
Back to Vacancies