Senior Accounting Specialist
Full-time job in: Vilnius
Full-time job•Vilnius, Lithuania•Operations
What you’ll do
Hyarchis is a Dutch software firm that delivers software for regulatory compliance in four European countries. We serve high-profile financial institutions and do so from three offices, which are located in the Netherlands and Lithuania. As our Accounting Specialist, you’re fully responsible for managing the finances of our Lithuanian operations, taking ownership of the month-end closings accompanied with clear reporting to the management in the Netherlands as well as Lithuania (replace the assistance part), aligning with relevant stakeholders such as the shareholders in the Netherlands, creating and monitoring financial policies and procedures such as reimbursements for employees and travel expenditure, monitoring the annual budget against the year-to-date realization with clear reporting and/or dashboards as well as initiative to address relevant matters. We are seeking someone who can take full ownership of our administration, from executing daily payments to taking responsibility for the year-end closing. The ideal candidate will be someone with at least two years of international experience, proficient in English on a business level, a certain tech savviness, well-versed in the accounting program Directo, and a modern approach to accounting. If that interests you and you consider making the next career step, this job is for you!
What we’d expect from you
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Accounting of inventory, fixed assets, and depreciation
- Day-to-day bank transactions
- Monthly payrolling cycle
- Travel expenses, daily allowances, and accommodation costs
- Reimbursement of expenses to employees
- VAT and official reporting to Tax authorities
- Reconciliations, clearings and closing tasks
- Supporting the month-end and year-end close process
What you could expect from us
- A fast-paced environment in an international scale-up
- Young and ambitious team which leaves a mark in the world
- Flat organizational structured characterized by an open and personal atmosphere
- Encouragement and budget to grow both as a person and a professional
- Working with a directory board of entrepreneurs who “do not speak corporate"
The team you’ll join:
In this role you will be working closely together with our Lithuanian-based CEO in Vilnius. Together with our management assistant you will manage the flawless administration of Hyarchis Baltic. We’re looking for a professional with a critical mind and a strong can-do mentality who can work independently.
What we offer:
Above anything else we offer our employees a big range of perks including health insurance plan, 25 days of holiday, boardgame nights, lunch deliveries from the best restaurants in Vilnius, cold beers and countless training opportunities. We also offer a competitive salary, opportunity for professional development, a strong work-life balance, flexible work schedules and a ‘pets welcome’ policy.
2000 – 3500 Eur/month Gross