Hyarchis is the developer and supplier of the leading Hyarchis Enterprise Content Management solution and the Digital Business Platform. With a team of experts working from Eindhoven and Amsterdam, we supply our solutions to high-profile customers.
The work atmosphere at our company is informal and yet professional. We ensure short lines of communication and are highly customer-driven. This results in a company that sets high standards in terms of quality, flexibility and employee motivation, while also offering ample career opportunities. We do not believe in fixed career paths, we believe in your motivation, proven skills and initiative as driving forces behind our company’s growth.
As an application consultant, your duties include installing and configuring our applications at customers’ sites, advising our customers on how to ensure optimum support for their business processes using our solutions, and assisting in the implementation of our solutions. You spend a lot of time on-site at our customers’ locations, which makes you an important point of contact for the customer and puts you in a prime position to identify potential sales leads, which you pass on to our Sales department. You work closely together with product managers, developers and other consultants.
- Installation and configuration of our standard applications on-site at customers’ locations; the primary focus will initially be on Hyarchis Document Management and Hyarchis Document Composition.
- Independently setting up and running delivery tests.
- Technical and functional description of change requests; designing and describing the best solution for the customer.
- A source of reference on applications in your scope of expertise.
- Preparation and support for the go-live of new implementations.
- Organisation of training for system administrators on the customer’s side.
- You have a technical background and intellectual ability at higher professional education/academic level, preferably holding a degree in IT and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You have knowledge of infrastructure, are able to make and run SQL queries, set up XML structures and edit configurations.
- You make the most of the possibilities offered by the standard applications and you contribute to achieving standardisation to avoid expensive custom designs.
- You have the capacity to get to the bottom of our customers’ business processes.
- You feel at home in a highly dynamic work environment where you will often have to take on ad hoc tasks, and you are a good communicator towards internal and external stakeholders.
- You are quick and accurate in responding to customer queries.
- You have a customer-driven attitude and enjoy solving technical dilemmas, liaising with both the customer and the development team.
- You have analytical aptitude. You are eager to learn, a good communicator, flexible and independent, and you work in a structured and meticulous fashion.
- You are a pleasant colleague to work with, support your colleagues wherever needed and stick to the standard work process. You help improve the process when there are inefficiencies.
- You keep your eyes and ears open to opportunities and potential sales leads and you generate new business from existing customers.
- You write structured, coherent and readable documentation.
- You speak and write both Dutch and English.
Document management experience is a plus.
What we offer
- An innovative work environment.
- Motivated colleagues with a high level of independence and responsibility, and a large dose of common sense.
- Focus on training opportunities and good support.
- Dynamics and flexibility; lots of room for initiative.
- Attractive terms of employment; salary depends on your level.
- Career opportunities.
- High-profile customers.
Interested in this job?
- Apply now! Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- We will schedule two interviews to go into the contents and activities of the job and together assess whether or not we have a match. The objective is to get down to business quickly and establish conditions in mutual consultation.
- Interviews will be conducted by the immediate superior and a future colleague.