Who are we
Hyarchis is a Dutch-based software developer with a long history that rolls back to the mid-eighties. Starting as a provider of document management software, Hyarchis has grown into a provider of full-scale developer of enterprise content management systems which are used by more than 90% of the financial services providers in the Netherlands. Now we have reached the limits of our growth potential in our home country, we have decided to expand our horizon towards the Nordic and Baltic markets. To this purpose we have recently opened an office in Kaunas which will become the gateway to our new markets.
Who are you
We are looking for people who are not afraid of adventure and look forward to joining us in the entrepreneurial phase of setting up a new office. Of course, you need to have a solid technical background, but a strong personality and creative mind are just as important to us.
As a tester at Hyarchis you are responsible that our products, applications and systems work correctly. It will be your responsibility to find bugs and issues within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users. You assess software quality both through manual and automated testing. What we’re looking for is someone with a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. In addition to the actual testing of software, you will also have a leading role in reshaping our QA procedures and testing environment.
As a personality, we are looking for curious-minded people who are eager to improve themselves from day-to-day and strive to make an impact with their actions. If that sounds like you and you consider making a next career step, this is the job for you!
- Academic degree in informatics, engineering or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years experience as a software tester.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Excellent communication skills and strong command of English.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + secondary remuneration package.
- Regular travels to our offices in the Netherlands.
- Flat organizational structure characterized by an open and casual atmosphere.
- Encouragement to grow both as a person and employee.
Interested in this vacancy?
Apply now! Send your CV and your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org