Who are we
Hyarchis is a Dutch-based software developer with a long history that rolls back to the mid-eighties. Starting as a provider of document management software, Hyarchis has grown into a provider of full-scale developer of enterprise content management systems which are used by more than 90% of the financial services providers in the Netherlands. Now we have reached the limits of our growth potential in our home country, we have decided to expand our horizon towards the Nordic and Baltic markets.
Who are you
We are looking for a support engineer who enjoys helping our clients to put our software products to the best possible use. In the role of support engineer you are responsible for the happiness of our customers by pro-actively helping them to find their way in our product suite. It’s important that you like to communicate for you are the first person that our clients turn to in case of questions and/or issues. Helping our customers however means much more than just answering the phone. We expect you to actively write documentation which allow both internal and external users to make the most of our software.
- Support the helpdesk and key-users of our customers in using our product suite.
- Support our colleagues in Kaunas and Eindhoven with application support and workplace issues.
- Perform system maintenance on virtual machines and their hosts.
- Perform user management tasks.
- Write Wiki ages for both internal and external use.
- Write user and administrator manuals for our product suite.
- Support of our QA & Test team.
- Degree in the field of Informatics.
- 3-5 years experience in a role of support engineer.
- Experience with Document Management & Document Composition software.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure, VMWare, ESXi, Madcap Flare and MS DevOps.
- Hands-on mentality & strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Team player who contributes to the atmosphere in our office.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + secondary remuneration package.
- Flat organizational structure characterized by an open and casual atmosphere.
- Encouragement to grow both as a person and employee.
Interested in this vacancy?
Apply now! Send your CV and your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, direct applicants only.