Web Developer vacancy
Become one of our Developers and help build our platform!
Hyarchis transforms the way major service providers operate by enabling employees, external staff and their customers to collaborate directly over the Internet. We combine powerful back-office components for document management, web development and digital marketing into one single integrated platform.
Want to join the building process? Actively contribute to the development of our platform and its implementation at our customers’ locations. Work in a super agile way, to high quality standards and using the latest technology as part of a committed and close-knit team. Our powerful software components have proven their worth at major companies and organisations such as ABN AMRO, NS, HISWA, Suzuki, the City of Dordrecht and many more.
Prompted by the rapidly growing success of our collaboration platform, we are now looking for skilled, broadly oriented web developers who would relish the challenge of developing solutions that are at the core of our customers’ business process.
Web Developer vacancy
- Working in partnership with your fellow team members, you will come up with and code the best solutions for our customers.
- You will alternate work on the standard product with work on projects for customers, which often go hand in hand.
- You will work according to the Agile software development methodology, including SCRUM.
- You will be working on the fast and powerful Waxtrapp web application platform.
- Projects range from building portals and websites on our CMS platform to working on cases through E-Collaboration and developing other web applications to run on our platform.
- Depending on where you live, you will either be based at our Amsterdam or our Eindhoven office.
- If you have good Python, Ruby, Java, .Net or PHP programming skills and want to do more than just paste SQL statements into HTML pages, this is the ideal job for you!
What we are looking for
- Broadly oriented web developer with experience building web applications.
- Experience with Python, Ruby, Java, .NET or PHP.
- Creative input and new ideas.
- Someone who is able to come up with solutions on their own.
- Someone who enjoys working together with colleagues from other domains.
Working at Hyarchis
Hyarchis is a Dutch collaboration, portal and CMS platform that we are both further developing as a standard product and implementing at a wide range of different customers’ and partners’ sites.
Hyarchis gives you the opportunity to develop your talents and play an active role in the development of our products. Experience the job satisfaction of building super stable high-performance applications at a rapid pace as part of a close-knit team of truly talented and creative developers.
Terms of employment
- Choice of a 32-hour, 36-hour or 40-hour working week.
- Flexible working hours.
- All in-house, no offshoring.
- Choice of a Mac, Linux or Windows workstation.
- Nice office with an open culture.
- Working together as part of a close-knit team.
- No secondment.
Interested in this job?
Apply now! Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Interviews will be with your immediate superior and a future colleague, not with a recruiter.