Who are we
Hyarchis is a Dutch-based software developer with a long history that rolls back to the mid-eighties. Starting as a provider of document management software, Hyarchis has grown into a provider of full-scale developer of enterprise content management systems which are used by more than 90% of the financial services providers in the Netherlands. In order to stay ahead of our competition, we have opened an office in Kaunas about a year ago. With our Lithuanian development team, we focus on a radical redesign of our traditional solution as well as the extension of our product portfolio with innovative solutions based on artificial intelligence.
Who are you
As a Data Scientist at Hyarchis you are responsible for the creation of highly innovative products which will radically alter the landscape of document management solutions. We are on a journey to convert ourselves from managing documents to managing their content. This means that we’re transforming our document management platform to a data management platform. This is where the data scientist comes in!
On a conceptual level we have worked on a number of products. At this moment we need a seasoned data scientist who takes the lead in working out the solution architecture, assembles a team, develops the solutions and pushes them into production. At one hand we need you to be technically sound, but we will also need you to actively think along with and/or guide further product development.
Essentially you are a bright mind who combines knowledge in the domains of data science, software development and big data. Any knowledge in the field of product development is a big bonus. Furthermore you need to be aware that you’ll work in a tight-knit team of highly motivated professionals and it is therefore important to be a communicative person. As a personality, we are looking for curious-minded people who are eager to improve themselves from day-to-day and strive to make an impact with their actions. If that sounds like you and y ou consider making a next career step, this is the job for you!
- Academic degree in informatics, mathematics, data science and/or computer science.
- 2 -3 years experience in the field of big data and/or data science.
- Proficient in Python, R and SQL.
- Experienced in designing models across a full suite of statistical learning algorithms.
- Excellent communication skills (including technical documentation and the like).
- Strong communication skills in English.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + secondary remuneration package.
- Regular travels to our office in the Netherlands.
- Flexible working hours and location: you decide when and where you work, we only look at results.
- Flat organizational structure characterized by an open and casual atmosphere.
- Encouragement to grow both as a person and employee.
Interested in this vacancy?
Apply now! Send your CV and your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org