Who are we
Hyarchis is a Dutch-based software developer with a long history that rolls back to the mid-eighties. Starting as a provider of document management software, Hyarchis has grown into a provider of full-scale developer of enterprise content management systems which are used by more than 90% of the financial services providers in the Netherlands. In order to stay ahead of our competition, we have opened an office in Kaunas about a year ago. With our Lithuanian development team, we focus on a radical redesign of our traditional solution as well as the extension of our product portfolio with innovative solutions based on artificial intelligence.
Who are you
As a Software Engineer at Hyarchis you are responsible for renewing and innovating our traditional market solutions. Together with a team of highly motivated professionals, you are reshaping our product suite and it goes without saying that we’re looking for bright people to join us in this adventure. What we value in our people is a healthy dose of shrewdness combined with a hands-on mentality. You’ll work closely with your team according to Agile principles which includes daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives. Furthermore we value quality above everything and therefore not only have code guidelines, but also actively review each other’s code and write both unit and integration tests. In case you didn’t figure yet: communication skills are important and active input in team discussions is much appreciated as well.
Apart from being a bright mind who loves to take up a challenge, we also expect you to stay up-to-date with all the latest developments in he universe of software engineering. Our project managers and product owners need to be able to rely on your judgement and will be actively looking for your input. As a personality, we are looking for curious-minded people who are eager to improve themselves from day-to- day and strive to make an impact with their actions. If that sounds like you and you consider making a next career step, this is the job for you!
- Academic degree in informatics or computer science.
- 2 – 3 years experience in back-end development.
- Proficient in Microsoft.NET (ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#).
- Basic knowledge of SQL database development.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Experience in front-end development is a welcome bonus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + secondary remuneration package.
- Travels to our office in the Netherlands.
- Flexible working hours and location: you decide when and where you work, we only look at results.
- Flat organizational structure characterized by an open and casual atmosphere.
- Encouragement to grow both as a person and employee.
Interested in this vacancy?
Apply now! Send your CV and your motivation to email@example.com